Halloween is coming soon and everybody is trying to up their game on decorations and entertainment. The best way to get the most bang for your buck is to build a home installation with canopy tents. Below is a step by step on how to build a haunted house or Halloween on the cheap:
- Step One: Purchase a 10' x 20' canopy tent wit side walls and a pack of 10 cheap light duty 6'x 8' tarps.
- Step Two: Set up the tent with side walls
- Step Three: Hang the 6' x 8 ' tarps along the center of the canopy, separating each tarp every 2'.
- Step Four: Connect tarps in a zig zag formation creating a maze through each 2 ft opening.
- Step Five: Create scary installations on every corner of the maze.
For more information about canopy tents go to: www.acecanopy.com