- One – 10' x 10' poly tarp heavy duty
- Make sure the tarp is snug to the bottom of the truck bed.
- Fill the water only 3/4 of the way to the top to prevent over flying when people get in.
- Make sure your truck has the capacity to hold the weight of the water in the truck bed.
- Use at your own discretion and caution.
It is essential to make sure you use a heavy duty waterproof poly tarp when it comes to filling the truck bed with water to make sure it doesn't leak. Most heavy duty tarps Will be able to handle a small truck bed of water.
The tarps it should be a minimum of 1000 denier and 14 x 14 mesh count.