Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Custom Outdoor Canopies Available!

Are you just tired of looking for that custom outdoor canopy that you cannot find any where?? Well look no more and just give a call to Ace Canopy and we will see what we can do for you. Custom Outdoor Canopies are not easy to come by, not because of the pole measurements but because of the tarp size, now ace canopy is able to get these poly tarps, canvas, mesh tarps custom sized which makes it a breeze to give you that perfect sized custom outdoor canopy. Custom outdoor Canopies are not expensive and meet your needs. Check out www.AceCanopy.com for all the details about custom canopies or call 1800-838-3057.

Thank You,

Ace Canopy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered a custom party tent, it looks amazing and now i am ready for my wedding reception. So satisfied!

Anonymous said...

I searched for months trying to find a place that would build me a custom canopy. Then I found Ace!

Thanks, Cletus