Thursday, April 2, 2009

Need Enclosement Kits For Your Canopy?

Are you currently looking for an enclosement kit for your existing canopy but don't want to re purchase an entire new enclosed canopy? Well Ace Canopy has got many different enclosement kits available. Our selection of enclosement kits include two different colors heavy duty white, heavy duty silver 12 mil thickness 6.0 oz per square yard. The enclosements available have the option for front end zippers or without zippers. We also have a wide selection on sizes and will fit most canopies. Our selection also includes shade screen enclosement kits for those who just want a little extra to block the summer sun. Our shade screen enclosement kits come in color green and black and are of very high quality. Ace canopies prices are great and the selection is always the best take a look at out enclosement kit section on Acecanopy.com.

Thank You,

Ace Canopy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ace canopy I still have my enclosement kit from 4 years ago. But I want to change the color now so I will be purchasing the white enclosement kit. I came on your blog just to see what other people though, I didnt know If the quality had changed from 4 years ago but I dont see any complaints so I will go ahead and buy it now.

Thank You,

Steve Miller

Anonymous said...

We just bought a canopy and realized we needed something fully enclosed. An enclosure kit from Ace really made it easy.
Paul M. Denver, CO.