Monday, April 13, 2009

Do You Need Canopy Fitting Replacements?

A lot of us already have a canopy and overtime the canopy fittings can get rusted and turn in some ways useless. Well Ace Canopy now has available canopy fittings in many different sizes, from small to large sizes. Our variety of fittings is extremely large, we have from 2 way connectors to 4 way connectors and we also have pole replacements available. Lets not forget we are also having a sale and the prices are extremely low on our canopy fittings. Replacing canopy fittings should be done after a couple of years of having your canopy up year round. The replacement of your fittings can save your canopy from collapsing during strong winds, rain and snow. Take a look at our selection of canopy fittings and strengthen you canopy by replacing them.

Thank You,

Ace Canopy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known that by replacing the canopy fittings I could of saved my canopy from collapsing on top of my corvette.

Anonymous said...

I was trying to build my own canopy with odd dimension. Ace provided me with all the fittings I uould need to accomplish this.
Thanks, Ace
Frank Spazzzninini

Anonymous said...

Top quality canopy fittings made it easy to upgrade my outdoor canopy!
Thanks,
John