Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get Your Instant Canopy With A Sale Price!

Currently Ace Canopy just simply wants everyone to have an instant canopy for this spring and summer. So, we have made them affordable for everyone bringing the prices on all instant canopies low to the ground. Ace Canopy carriers instant canopies in many different colors and sizes and in many different styles. Our instant canopies are easy to set up and easy to put back in its carry bag, average weigh is about 70 pounds and is great for any outdoor activities such as the park, beach, camping. Take a look at our instant canopies and save when you buy with AceCanopy.com.

Thank You,

Tarps Plus

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got my Instant Canopy!!

Anonymous said...

my family love this product.

Anonymous said...

I highly recomend this canopy!It seriously pops up withing seconds. I am 100% satisfied with my whole experience with Ace canopy.

Anonymous said...

Easy to transport and great for the beach!!!